today I realized something that was long forgotten. play possum or should I say. thus, forgot bout it completely. grateful, yes. I'm very grateful that I remember it again. today.
disillusion from the 'who I am', I longing for my old self. no better than myself today.yet I proud of her. back then, I wished that I always be me. but I expunged myself and become who I am today. Feign that I could live this figment. but like any tales, no figment last to the end. there always an end to it. whether it is an happy ending or sad ending. it still end. it only shatters one's heart till it crumble into fine dusts.
I'm mutt. but I refuse to be one for a whole life.
career, success and future what were I craved for. single track-mind, snobbish if you want to labeled me, fuck what others might say and determined.
I always thought that this is the last picture of the old me. smiling without concerning whether I look good or not.
disillusion from the 'who I am', I longing for my old self. no better than myself today.yet I proud of her. back then, I wished that I always be me. but I expunged myself and become who I am today. Feign that I could live this figment. but like any tales, no figment last to the end. there always an end to it. whether it is an happy ending or sad ending. it still end. it only shatters one's heart till it crumble into fine dusts.
I'm mutt. but I refuse to be one for a whole life.
career, success and future what were I craved for. single track-mind, snobbish if you want to labeled me, fuck what others might say and determined.
I always thought that this is the last picture of the old me. smiling without concerning whether I look good or not.