Dec 20, 2008

[ Rope and Knot ]


how much you will to sacrifice for someone that dear to you but can't choose between two?

(~,~)?

a friend of my, Y have this dilemma. she long for a man, X who already have a gf. this isn't one sided love bcoz X also love her. X just can't cut off with his gf bcoz he can't find a reason to do so. Y been suffering while he with his gf. X been honest with Y about his gf and so on. but he hide it from his gf. Y tried to make their relationship just as friend but X can't accepted it.

now, Ys' ex-bf, R want to win her back. they coupled for 3 years and break up bcoz Y think that she didn't love R as she should. yet her heart still longing for X. but she tired with all the game between she, X and Xs' gf.

"you cut the rope with a knife and you knot it back again. but how strong is the knot? can't the rope last like before?"

S told her that when she asked his opinion if she should accept her ex back. not that S support her relationship with X. I knew S and kinda knew the experiences he had. but I never thought that he can give advice like that. I guessed he already over his problem which is good for him.

I told her that she better make a real decision. I don't wanna her heart break after waiting for X for a time. she deserved a better person. but in love, it's hard to deal with this kind of situasion.