Today is the last day of year 2011 and here I am, typing my head out. So yeah, I'm gonna start writing again. Here in my blog, of course. Well, not that I wrote much before :D
I read from somewhere over the Internet that writing off what's on your mind can help to tone down your mental damage. Whoops! Does this make me mentally damaged? LOL
Sabicuk also told me the same thing before when I asked her how she managed her problems etc and yep, she said that she write it down. Of course I was skeptical at first but then, I tried and it does help. So here I am, writing.
I thought of making a new blog, not that I don't want people to read but I guess I'm too lazy to create a new one so it's better for me to scribble it down here. It's been more than a year since my last post and a lots of things had happened which I'm gonna write about it later. But one thing doesn't change much, my English still sucks!
So far, living in KL is quite OK. Many interesting places around here though I hardly set my foot on those places. I prefer JB and Batu Pahat but what to do? So far, all my applications were turned down and I guess I just continue from here.
Work? Work is OK. I learned dozens of stuff. Thanks to the project but still... I think I'm too far behind in this field. I already worked for one and a half of year but...how do I put it? It just hard for me to catch up with everything. I'm no genius like Sabicuk. I'm no thinker like Kak Hamidah and Mr.Tan.
Well, I blamed it on myself. My lack of interest in database really, really...a show stopper. I want to keep doing programming especially in Augmented Reality but...
Ahh~ too many but laa..It just me with my lack of interest T_T so much for a change!