1. Task kerja sekarang ok. Explore new product which is QlikView. A BI tool to analyze and visualize data for end users. Interesting software and user friendly. Got to do some presentation with Boss. Some kinda soft skill training. Yeah I'm bad in talking and presentation @_@
2. My current weight is 66 kg. My target is 60 kg by the end of May. I'll have to watch out what I'm eating and of course I have to exercise. Even if I undergo strict diet, it'll be worthless without exercising :) so Rina, hwaiting!
3. Already configured my handphone and laptop to be able to write Hangul! Hehe I'm so excited to write in Korea but the thing is, I don't have a friend that can read Hangul. So I have to write and read it by myself :( well practices make perfect, rite?
안영하세요! 아이구~~ 난 미친다!
4. Am planning to buy a car but first, I have to take a license which I really hate it because it 재미 없다!
5. I'm gonna write in Korean here so I can practice ㅋㅋㅋ~~
2. My current weight is 66 kg. My target is 60 kg by the end of May. I'll have to watch out what I'm eating and of course I have to exercise. Even if I undergo strict diet, it'll be worthless without exercising :) so Rina, hwaiting!
3. Already configured my handphone and laptop to be able to write Hangul! Hehe I'm so excited to write in Korea but the thing is, I don't have a friend that can read Hangul. So I have to write and read it by myself :( well practices make perfect, rite?
안영하세요! 아이구~~ 난 미친다!
4. Am planning to buy a car but first, I have to take a license which I really hate it because it 재미 없다!
5. I'm gonna write in Korean here so I can practice ㅋㅋㅋ~~
posted from Bloggeroid