When you think that you cant face your problems anymore, I want to be there for you.
As you think that the world is just being unfair to you, I want to be there for you.
Just when you feel that you're losing your grip to the world, I want to hold your hand.
I just want to be there for you.
You dont have to tell all your stories/problems if you dont want to do so.
I just want to be there for you when you feel the lowest. I want to grab you hand and hold it tight. I want to let you know that I'll be there for you no matters how hard it'll be.
All you have to do is to let me be at your side when you need me. Call me when you feel all alone. I'll be there for you.
I'll do all these things for you because I know how it feels when no body comes to your side even you screamed like hell for help. I know how it feels when you feel helpless and alone.
So let me be there for you. Let yourself know that you got this one friend that will always be there for you.
I want to be there for you, NP.
As you think that the world is just being unfair to you, I want to be there for you.
Just when you feel that you're losing your grip to the world, I want to hold your hand.
I just want to be there for you.
You dont have to tell all your stories/problems if you dont want to do so.
I just want to be there for you when you feel the lowest. I want to grab you hand and hold it tight. I want to let you know that I'll be there for you no matters how hard it'll be.
All you have to do is to let me be at your side when you need me. Call me when you feel all alone. I'll be there for you.
I'll do all these things for you because I know how it feels when no body comes to your side even you screamed like hell for help. I know how it feels when you feel helpless and alone.
So let me be there for you. Let yourself know that you got this one friend that will always be there for you.
I want to be there for you, NP.
posted from Bloggeroid