I have to admit that I have personality problem. Temper problem etc
Instead of being nice, sweet, feminine etc., I'm cynical, hot tempered, hard to deal and harsh in both words and action.
I'm okay being me and at the same time, I know there are only few of people that can accept the way I behave. Or should I say, they can tolerate to certain level. My family, being my family I guess they just adore me just the way I am. And there's no body that adore or spoil me like my family does.
Few of my colleagues told me that I am very cynical to the extend they thought I'm picking a fight with them. So to avoid any further misunderstand, I try to minimize my communication with them. If it's not work, I tried not to bother them. It's better to keep peace in the work place though I'd already spice up the peace before TT_TT
Talking being me, I'm going back to FLR (Forever Lone Ranger) hahaha. I used being with few friends lately that I felt that I don't want to be away from them. But, everyone has their own life. So I thinks it's better for me to do so :)
I'm wishing myself, good luck Rina.
And I'm still paranoid. I still saw that uncle about 4-5 times a week TT_TT