Apr 1, 2013

[Here I am]

Just another night. A sleepless night. Why am I still herebon earth? I should be on my way to Pluto now.

Apa yang bermain dalam kotak hitam sampai tak lena malam? Bukan kerja. Bukan kawan. Bukan masa hadapan. Bukan dendam. Bukan makanan yang pasti. Kotak hitam kosong. Tak ada output tapi masih beroperasi.

I'm not even a thinker!

It will be nice if I can take a break and go for holiday. Take a rest for a while. Refresh the small and old black box. Push aside anything about everything. Should I go for some vacation?

But it'll be nice if I'm able to spend more time with my family. Usually I dont missed my family so much but lately I am. So it'll better if I dont come back home because I'm afraid that I might just dump everything here and stay back at my hometown.

It'll be nice spend more time with my mom a whole week. How about a month? It sounds tempting but will my boss let me?

Aku kena lebih exercise. Berat dah melebihi tahap sepatutnya. Ada taman jogging depan kawasan apartment ni tapi penuh dengan foreigners. Takut pula aku nak berlari.

Nak ikut botagendut ke Bukit Gasing tapi aku tak nak jadi penyusah pula T_T Diet tak boleh kerana nafsu makan sentiasa membuak-buak.

Yeah call me 'fatso rina'

Arghhhhhh! Tak boleh tidor. What to do?

posted from Bloggeroid