Aku tak tahu exactly kenapa, aku rasa susah hati, gemuruh, kecewa, gementar, teruja. Yang aku tahu: aku tengah moody. Mood swing.
The same reason why I chosed a short hair style. Mood swing. I may like it today. Tomorrow. Next week. However I'm certain there'll be time when I will feel regret for choosing this kind of hair style T_T
I should start my marathon training but I just can find my juice. Unexpectedly my
stamina still good but it's kinda hard to push myself to my limit. It's even harder to tell myself to start running again. Ton of excuses. Dont have right outfit - bought compressor, sport tank. No place to run - another lame excuse. No friend to jog with - lame excuse. I'm just a lazy person, am I?
Aku teruja pula nak pergi majlis Zahrah Ahad depan. Dapat jumpa budak-budak kelas yang lain walaupun sebelum ni tak kisah sangat. Aku dah tua kot. Rindu zaman muda.
The same reason why I chosed a short hair style. Mood swing. I may like it today. Tomorrow. Next week. However I'm certain there'll be time when I will feel regret for choosing this kind of hair style T_T
I should start my marathon training but I just can find my juice. Unexpectedly my
stamina still good but it's kinda hard to push myself to my limit. It's even harder to tell myself to start running again. Ton of excuses. Dont have right outfit - bought compressor, sport tank. No place to run - another lame excuse. No friend to jog with - lame excuse. I'm just a lazy person, am I?
Aku teruja pula nak pergi majlis Zahrah Ahad depan. Dapat jumpa budak-budak kelas yang lain walaupun sebelum ni tak kisah sangat. Aku dah tua kot. Rindu zaman muda.
posted from Bloggeroid