sorry fellas!! if you are not into Twilight :)
I've been a huge fan of Twilight series, well you may interpret it as fanatic haha
been waiting since Twilight [June] maybe for this New Moon.
it's not that awesome but for a Twilight geek like me, its like heaven..
ignore the fantic words haha
few of my friends been changing side from Edward to Jake
[ b0o~ ]
but I don't really mind. less competitor haha
even my sister like Jake and I won't lie here, I like Jake too but Edward still the king of mine :")
i'll wait patiently for the next movie, Eclipse.
heard that it'll be out June, 2010..
I will wait for it! no one can stop me!!
it stated there it'll be out on 20th Nov but its on 26th Nov@MBO
but I dont mind since I already watch it :))
here Jake and the Quileutes wolfes
yeah he's hot. they're hot
but Edward is hotter
>:))
sorry Jake's fan
lalala~
Dakota Fanning as Jane
I expecting Jane but too bad they put
a little not too much about Jane.
ok!!
enough with the Twilight
next one is Ninja Assassin
I was confused
because there's another movie, Ninja
and I thought it's the same movie
but after few arguments and confirmation
I get cleared, its not the same movie
Ninja Assassin with Rain in it. as hero of course, Raizo
I like the action, all the graphics and stuffs
but there's always room for improvements, rite?
there's too much of flash back
the blood splatter better than Blood: the last vampire
but still it's a little too much fake
[dont mind my english :)) ]
but overall, it's awesome
while watching the fight scene
it reminds me of my mum
not because she's a fan of Rain
but because I can imagine her reaction
when watching all the katana. kunai and the fight
she's kinda hate any film with any fight tht involve any sharp thingy
haha
I love my mum
:)



