Sep 3, 2012

[Bad Dreams]

I had bad dream last. A very, very bad dream.

Mimpi yang mana aku tahu aku sedang bermimpi tapi kena juga lalui. Walaupun mimpi tapi imagine if it happens in real life. It's something that can't be avoid by everyone. Soon or later, you'll face your death. It'll be easier if the dream was about my death.

It was about my mom's.

And this is not the first time I dreamed about it. I don't like it. I don't like bad dreams like this. It makes me helpless. It's scary to imagine how would I continue to live without her in the same world with me. I'm sure I can still live like usual but it'll feel like some part of my life is missing. A part where mom has been there for 25 years at least. It's like quarter of my life, if I manage to live until 100. It's like half of my life filled with her present.

My siblings. I wonder how I'll live without them. Can I survive this world?

Of course I can! I hope so :) Life has to go on. Death is not the end. We'll meet again, Insyaallah.

Tapi macam mana kalau aku yang pergi dulu?