They say they don’t
understand.
They tell me that I
used to be cheerful. But now my eyes and tone of my voice lost its light and
admits fear. I’m unsure whether it’s because of the painful memory.
But I go on by
emptying my heart.
Lucid hearts are defective
products of this world and that is why I badly want to taint mine. They tell me
that if you love, you’ll start to take after each other.
Maybe I want to take
after you a bit.
Atrocious. Love is
atrocious. Human are atrocious.
You were the very
reason I breathe for. But now you’re suffocating me.
You were the very
reason I opened my eyes for, but now you’re hiding from me.
Love is so bad, bad,
bad, bad, bad.
Love only gets worse
as you dig deeper. Love only pains as you learn about it. More you know, worse
you become.
Only thing that’s
worse than you is,
I, who couldn’t forget
you and ended up being tainted.
I, who continues to
act cold towards the other people.
Atrocious, it’s
atrocious.
It hurts. It hurts so
much. What we call love. Love is a sickness.
Can I get a witness?