![]() |
| Bertudung? |
My family seems happy with my new image though they haven't see it. I told them last week on Monday, my first day wearing tudung. And I received good news as well.
Mom will go and perform her Haj :)
When I received the news, all I can think was: Today is a good day. Thanks God.
Mak akan pergi Haji dengan mak mertua Kak Ani dan 2 lagi saudara dari belah sana. Aku bersyukur sangat sebab Mak tak pergi sendiri. Orang kata lebih baik pergi berkawan. Kalau ada apa-apa terjadi, lebih ringan kalau ada kawan yang kita kenal. Dan aku pun tak risau sangat nak bagi Mak pergi.
Mak cakap Insyallah dia dah sediakan apa yang patut dan aku tak perlu risau.
Ok. Rina tak risau :)
Sebelum ini walaupun Mak jarang sekali cakap nak pergi tunaikan Haji etc, aku tahu mesti Mak nak pergi juga sebab itu impian setiap(hampir) umat Islam. Menunaikan Haji. Aku pun tak terkecuali. Tapi rasanya perlu perbaiki diri sebanyak mungkin sebelum pergi. Entah cukup ke tidak masa untuk aku.
Bertudung. Aku dapat macam-macam reaksi. Some congratulated and complimented me. Some seems doubt with my changes. Some don't give a shit just like I do. There's only one person that asked me, why the sudden changes.
And I want to thanks Malek for asking though he wouldn't know because I won't say it to his face and he didn't know the existence of this blog ~_~v
Thanks for asking because your question makes me asking myself, why do I want to change. And I found my answer. It's because I want to see if I can be a better person. Inside and outside. I want to change in hope that I won't end up in mental hospital in 5 years time lol
But of course I knew. It's easier to change your appearance. Bad habit, personality are harder. I don't want to appear nice but inside, I'm rotten. No, I don't want that. I want to be a nice person. Inside out.
I promised myself that I'll be a better person. I'll be a nice person with neat appearance and nice personality. Though it seems kinda impossible since I'm hot tempered. Also belagak sombong, perasan baik ahaha
* ah I'm listening to Bad by Tablo* Apa yang terlintas dalam fikiran
People said that I've changed. Aku sendiri tak tahu samada berubah kepada yang lebih baik atau sebaliknya.
posted from Bloggeroid
