It's raining outside so my plan to jog gotta put it on hold. Hopefully tomorrow morning the sky will be clear and I can sweat myself.
I was planning to do some shopping. Mostly for office since it's been a long time I bought something to wear to office. But then, I remembered that I haven't decided yet, my office style. For almost one and half year, I've been wearing baju kurung mostly. So I think it's time to put on new style.
Baju kurung, am still going to wear it. It's not my preferable style but baju kurung sure is comfortable to wear all dag long.
I should browse around to piece together a style that looks profesional enough for work and compliment my body shape. The critical key is I'll be comfortable wearing it all day long.
If only I could wear tshirt, jeans and sneekers to work... It'll be heaven for me T_T
I was planning to do some shopping. Mostly for office since it's been a long time I bought something to wear to office. But then, I remembered that I haven't decided yet, my office style. For almost one and half year, I've been wearing baju kurung mostly. So I think it's time to put on new style.
Baju kurung, am still going to wear it. It's not my preferable style but baju kurung sure is comfortable to wear all dag long.
I should browse around to piece together a style that looks profesional enough for work and compliment my body shape. The critical key is I'll be comfortable wearing it all day long.
If only I could wear tshirt, jeans and sneekers to work... It'll be heaven for me T_T
posted from Bloggeroid