
My room is kinda funny. Maybe this room was previously used by kids. Full of ballons but the color is a little bit dark for kids. They painted it with dark green color. I don't mind anyway :)
When I couldn't sleep, I'll go and count all the ballons though I never count it to the last one. I thought of counting sheeps but it's kinda boring counting something that I imagined by myself. I'll end up imagining something freaky such as there's a pair of red eyes staring at me,hearing something crawling on the roof outside my windows. Or simply like there're hands come out from my closet and drag me into it.
Oh my..I read too many scary story books T_T and watch dozens of it.
I'm a coward but I love to watch horror a
nd thriller movies. I always asked my sister to sleep in front of the TV each time there's a horror movie. Then I'll used a paper to block the TV screen except the subtitles haha..
All those Korean, Japanese horror movies are the killer. Hong Kong and Taiwan is like so-so..Thailand's movie more to gross me out. X-Files also freaks me out. Especially the opening song! I'll closed my ears and sang a song during the opening haha
Oh macam dah lari tajuk je haha
The easiest way for me to fall asleep is talking to someone. But who am I gonna talk to in the middle of night? They all already arrived at Pluto! Man, I missed talking to someone until I fall asleep. I think I got this habit from a friend of mine about 2 years ago. He'll talk to me for hours and I'll dooze off while we're talking. But too bad, he's not around anymore. And yeah, blamed it on me T_T
Some people said to drink a hot milk or hot chocolate. The thing is i don't like hot drinks so eotteohke?!
Counting sheep, done that. Read a book. A boring book. All my books are either fiction, action or manga. Ahaa am an otaku.
Other option is to watch slow, sad movies. Boring! But probably works for me if I have the movies, of course!
What I usually do is to lie still, closed my eyes and sink myself in the darkness.
What darkness? Ohooo..that's my little sleepy secret haha I almost make a typo, sexret LOL
It'll take 2,3 hours to finally fall asleep. Well it's better than staying up all night.
But now, I decide to post something each time I can't sleep as a therapy. If only I can talk to someone huuuu... At times like this that makes me really wanna find a boyfriend haha but what if I found someone that sleep early?! I'm still gonna stay up alone~~ Need to find someone that can stay up late!
Wait a minute!! I wrote to find as I'm gonna look for a boyfriend? That will be a problem. I almost forgot that I got no self-confidence so eotteohke? Nan michinda! I'll write bout it later, that no self-confidence.
Guess I'll be posting many many post la jawab ye 8~O
It's been one hour and still no sign of sleeping? Should I call someone? Hohoho... Tomorrow am gonna looks like panda, my eyes @_@ like that haha
posted from Bloggeroid