We made it! More like Fanacin made it to drag me to the park :D
To my suprise, there're less people in the park. Usually, there're cars parked on the road side but today there're none.
Fanacin just walked around while I ran few rounds before we decided to go to the roti canai stall for breakfast. Haha so much for exercising T_T
The best part was we end up sleeping after we got home. Luckily Sabicuk texted me to confirm our plan! I bet we could sleep until the sun goes down.
Haa....so lazy to get up and get ready. Aigooo...
To my suprise, there're less people in the park. Usually, there're cars parked on the road side but today there're none.
Fanacin just walked around while I ran few rounds before we decided to go to the roti canai stall for breakfast. Haha so much for exercising T_T
The best part was we end up sleeping after we got home. Luckily Sabicuk texted me to confirm our plan! I bet we could sleep until the sun goes down.
Haa....so lazy to get up and get ready. Aigooo...
posted from Bloggeroid